Improve your language skills in the beautiful coastal city of Alicante, where you'll immerse yourself in the sounds of Spanish all day long by living with a host family. You'll get a taste of Spanish life on the Mediterranean coast too. Spend free time having conversations on the beach, watching the palm trees sway, and exploring sea caves..
TAKE AN OVERNIGHT EDUCATIONAL LANGUAGE STUDY TOUR
to one of the most emblematic cities in Spain.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE CULTURE
by living with a Spanish family.
FIND THE PERFECT LEVEL OF SPANISH
instruction for your needs.
Excursions & Activities
- Visit Valencia, Madrid, or Granada on an overnight trip.
- Take a day trip to the Alicante Province or the Valencian Autonomous Community.
- Go on guided tours of monuments and museums in Alicante.
- Participate in intramural activities, nature and hiking activities, cooking and dance classes, cinema, and theater.
- Extracurricular Activities: are the perfect way to make friends with Spanish students, perfect your Spanish language skills, and have fun. Play sports, go on nature excursions, and take advantage of cultural events in the city. They with help you improve your language skills.
- Three-day orientation – an introduction to Alicante culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2020||05/01/2020 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.