Affiliations and discounts
New College has affiliation agreements with several study abroad providers. These affiliations offer students various automatic discounts or scholarships that can be applied toward their term abroad with those providers.
- CAPA: $600 scholarship for a semester and $300 for summer programs
- IFSA: $2,000 automatic grant for all state school students for any IFSA semester program
- ISA: $200 discount on semester programs
- KEI: $1,000 grant for semester programs
- OSAP: 16% reduction in fees for full-term study
- SIT: scholarships reserved for New College students, up to $5,000 for a semester and $3,000 for summer programs