University of Sydney
The University of Sydney, Australia's oldest university, is a large comprehensive university with famous colonial era buildings and an urban campus located in downtown Sydney.
In addition to being recognized as a world class research institution, the University of Sydney offers a full range of courses that include arts and social sciences, architecture, business, engineering, health sciences, music, science and visual arts. A Conservatorium of Music, an AACSB-accredited Business School, and a College of Art add to the comprehensive nature of the institution.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.