Experience all that London has to offer with the Open Campus program, and customize a study abroad program that meets your academic, schedule, and financial goals. Take one, two, or three six-week blocks for the perfect amount of intensive study and cultural engagement, select your academic track from five options, then pick your courses from a wide range of subject areas. No matter what you choose, you'll get a chance to fully experience a city full of culture and excitement.
PARTICIPATE IN A THREE-DAY STUDY TOUR
to another country or region in the UK.
STAY IN LONDON
or add on blocks at other CIEE Open Campus locations in Berlin, Cape Town, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.
London's vibrant arts scene.
Excursions & Activities
- Visit the Wellcome Collection, a research institution for the study of the evolutionary, historical, social, and institutional contexts of individual human development.
- Stroll through the Science Museum and Natural History Museum.
- See the Tower of London, a former castle, residence, and prison preserved as a memorial and museum.
- Take a guided-walk in Shoreditch, a community in the heartland of street art in London.
- Participate in a two-night, three-day study tour to another country or region in the United Kingdom during each academic block.
Volunteering. CIEE will provide students with the opportunity to learn how charities and NGOs operate as well as the opportunity to engage with different communities in and around London.
Students interested in one of the following Academic Projects must submit additional materials as part of their application:
Internships. Build new skills and intercultural competence through the CIEE Internship, and become an active member of the London professional environment.
Research. Pursue a research project of your own design incorporating independent, local fieldwork.
Service-learning. Combine course-based learning with practical, relevant project experience to meet a community-defined need.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Multi-day on-site orientation – introducing students to London society and culture, and the CIEE academic program.
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|