CIEE Global Internship programs are built just for you! All of our locations offer a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. When you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Learn more about our personalized placement process.
Learn about Chinese business...
international relations, political science, history, and more in English or Chinese.
Get off the tourist track...
as you explore Shanghai and beyond, and practice Chinese in authentic situations.
Live with a Chinese host family...
or on campus with a Chinese roommate.
Excursions & Activities
- Play a match of cricket, England's signature sport.
- Discover the UK's vibrant cultures and gain insight into the country's social policies, value systems, and influence on the rest of Europe and the world.
- Take a break from the fast pace of London in the abundant green space in and around the capital, boasting eight royal parks.
- Explore the professional working world in London through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and local guest lectures.
- Shop the vast numbers of retailers along Oxford Street, nearly 1 mile long, making it the longest shopping street in the UK.
- Take advantage of resume help and interviewing skills based on local business culture
- Explore the professional working world of London through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and guest lectures
- Participate in workshops that will help you make the most of your internship
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to British culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2020||05/01/2020 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.